Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lists for this summer

Actual, concrete things I need to do, preferably tomorrow or within days:
–mail a book someone Mooched from me
–go to the bank to cash a check (refund from trying a new Kellogg's cereal, holla. I am cheap and a broke college student besides)
go to the library and fill out a volunteering form Done! Halfway through composing this post my brother decided to go to the library, so I went and filled out the form (yayyy, public library experience. That place is practically a second home to me)
–go to a different library at a nearby university and try to volunteer there as well (have never been there before. If I have, it was years ago. I'd like to rack up some academic/special libraries experience as well)

More abstract list of things I want to do this summer:
–read all the books I haven't gotten to yet that are in my LibraryThing to-read list. There are currently forty-two. Heyyy, the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything!
–finish the YA books series I started ages ago: Artemis Fowl (I just bought my little brother the latest one for his birthday and he's almost done with it), Princess Diaries (I have to reread the ninth and read the tenth), Georgia Nicolson (ninth and tenth), Queen's Thief/Attolia (maybe reread them all, then read the last one). Initially I had wanted to read all the Anne of Green Gables books but with everything else I'm planning to do that would be impossible
–read The Hunger Games books (my brother bought and read all three of them. I've been specifically waiting until summer)
–Clean my room, get rid of stuff (between my sister and me it looks like we were robbed. Clothes are everywhere and it will only get worse when I bring all my stuff home from my apartment)
–Bring all my stuff home from my apartment. I have to figure out when they can inspect it. Also I have to clean the kitchen and my room and stuff
–go shopping. I want to buy white sandals and a silver purse, among many other things
–visit/hang out with my best friend and see her baby
–movie night with bosom friend
–figure out how to join a ballroom dance club or something with her
–get my drivers license (aparently they are vertical now. Mind blown)
etcetera...

No comments:

Post a Comment