Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Clothes I have lost or at least I think so because I have no idea where they could have gone

  • a paisley-print flared elastic-waist skirt that I bought at The Buffalo Exchange (formerly of Westwood, RIP) for crazy cheap. Last worn to my BFF's baby's shower. Said baby is now 2 years old.
  • blue Old Navy cotton sundress. I loved this sundress so freaking much. It was slightly prone to wrinkling, but besides that it wasn't too short or low and it had POCKETS. I am doubly bummed now because it would be perfect to Disneybound as Belle in. :(((
  • 'dressy' denim jean flares. I wish I had these to wear to work. I remember them being among the clothes I brought home after finishing grad school and I swear I saw them in the garage with my other clothes but I have no idea where they are now. I don't know why.
  • white long-sleeved shirt. I may have given this away.
  • my favorite grey A-line denim skirt. I used to wear this all the time. I'm pretty sure I had it here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment