Sunday, January 16, 2022

Books Read in 2021

  • Total books read during this year: 27
  • Total books that I started to read but didn't finish: 1
  • physical books read: 27
  • ebooks read: 0
  • physical books started but unfinished: 1
  • ebooks started but unfinished: 0
  • Library books read: 0
  • Library books started but unread: 0
  • Books I liked: 15
  • Books I loved: 5
  • Books I hated: 1
  • Books I disliked or found meh: 3
  • Books I felt neutral about: 2
  • Books I felt strongly about but can't classify as love or hate: 2
  • Books given away: I think 0, although I do have piles of books I want to get rid of
  • Books purchased: This year BookRiot included a page in the reading log google sheet for keeping track of book purchases, which is how I know I bought 128 books this year 😑
  • #1 most loved book this year: probably Under the Tuscan Sun
  • #1 most hated book this year: She's Come Undone

 I'm actually kind of really proud of all the reading I did this year. We were back in person at work for fall quarter, so I was able to read several books while sitting at the reference desk. In 2020 I read 22 books, and in 2019 I read 25. I'm back to pre-pandemic reading levels!

As always, a thousand blessings on BookRiot's reading lot google sheet and the people who made it! Here are some charts it automatically compiled of my reading stats:



Here you can see that my pandemic reading block lasted until June. 
 
 
Unfortunately, while I read quite a few of my purchased and backlog books, I regressed in terms of reading diversely. Hopefully this year will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment