Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Things I have accomplished this decade (the 2010s)

  • graduated from college with a BA
  • got my driver's license
  • took the GRE and did okay despite being very underprepared 
  • got accepted to UCLA
  • lived in LA, went to the MOMA and The Last Bookstore
  • took ballroom dancing lessons and learned to dance, something I've always wanted to do
  • went clubbing for the first time
  • went to Italy!
  • got my master's degree (MLIS)
  • started going to therapy, on and off
  • dealt with depression and slowly got better
  • made and slowly lost good friends
  • got and left a job that sucked
  • got my first real librarian job
  • bought a new car for the first time ever
  • got a non-school apartment
  • actually went on some dates?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • had voice lessons for a while, something I've always wanted to do
  • realized some stuff about myself
  • got a job at the college I graduated from
  • joined two different choirs
  • was a bridesmaid in my siblings' weddings and saw them get married
  • became an aunt to some cute pets
  • traveled to states and countries I'd never been to
  • performed at Disneyland's Candlight Concert as part of the choir

No comments:

Post a Comment