Friday, January 8, 2016

Books read in 2015

I realize I forgot to write a post about this. I've been keeping track of my reads in a Google spreadsheet (previous years' readings have been tracked in Textedit table docs, but I needed something that I could access on any device and Evernote doesn't have very good tables formatting in its notes).


  • Total books read in 2015: 40
  • Total books that I started to read but didn't finish: 6
  • physical books read: 21
  • ebooks read: 19
  • ebooks started but unfinished: 3
  • physical books started but unfinished: 3
  • Nook ebooks read: 10
  • Kindle ebooks read: 2
  • Other ebooks format (app/browser/Project Gutenberg type) read: 8 (due to my SFF class that had a lot of old books)
  • books I liked: 18
  • books I loved: 8
  • books I hated: 1 (Frankenstein. I get why it's important but still hate it)
  • books I disliked or found meh: 9
  • books that impacted me strongly but I can't really say that I loved or hated them: 3 (I included Villette here and in Loved because I feel like it)


I wrote book reviews for almost all the books I finished. They can be found in my "book reviews" tag in the right sidebar. >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment