Monday, April 22, 2019

Types of skincare routines I have

The ideal, super long skincare routine where it's the night before but at least an hour before my bedtime, so I can take as long as I want without cutting into my sleeping hours
  1. Remove eye makeup with 1-2 Almay Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  2. Remove face makeup by either washing with my Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil, or by using e.l.f. micellar water and a cotton round
  3. Wash face with Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
  4. Tone with this knockoff of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 that I found at the dollar store, or with First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads. ALTERNATIVE: face mask
  5. Apply Neogen Dermatology White Truffle Serum in Oil Drop that I got from a free gift with purchase set all over my face, neck and chest except for my eyelids since I got a blocked pore there once after using it there (I skip this step if I used a moisturizing face mask)
  6. Roll this overpriced jade roller that squeaks all over my face as directed to help the serum soak into my face
  7. Apply eye cream to undereye areas and eyelids. Currently I'm using a sample of Clinique's Pep Start Eye cream
  8. Apply face moisturizer. Currently I'm using a sample of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream on my face, and CeraVe's Moisurizing Cream for normal to dry skin on my neck and chest 
  9. I've started using Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion on my pimples, but I'm not sure where it fits in this skincare routine
  10. Apply Rimmel lash serum

The usual skincare routine that I do like 10-15 minutes before bed
  1. Remove eye makeup with the Almay eye makeup remover pads. If I've only worn eyeliner that day, use the 2 sides of 1 pad, 1 for each eye. (Skip this step if it's 10 minutes before bed)
  2. Remove face (and eye) makeup with face/makeup wipes. Currently using Pacifica Rose Water Makeup Removing Wipes. 
  3. Wash face with the Neutrogena ultra gentle hydrating cleanser. 
  4. Apply eye cream.
  5. Apply face cream to face, neck and chest. 
  6. Carefully wipe moisturizer from pimples and apply drying lotion.

The skincare routine I do if I have 5 minutes before bed
  1. Remove all makeup with makeup remover wipe.
  2. Wash face with face wash
  3. Apply eye cream.
  4. Apply moisturizer.

The skincare routine I do if I have 1 minute before bed
  1. Face wipe
  2. Rinse face with water
  3. Eye cream
  4. Moisturizer

The skincare routine I do if I haven't put on any makeup or sunscreen that day
  • Nothing, or, just moisturizer and eye cream

The skincare routine I do when I'm staying the night at my parents' house
  1. Remove eye makeup with baby oil and 1-2 cotton rounds
  2. Remove face makeup with No7 makeup remover and a cotton round
  3. Wash face with Clinique facial soap bar
  4. Apply Neutrogena Eye Cream
  5. Apply face moisturizer. Currently it's Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

The skincare routine I do when I'm traveling
  1. Try to remove eye makeup with e.l.f. eye makeup wipes that I have to dampen with water because they've dried out. Give up.
  2. Remove makeup etc. from face with makeup wipes
  3. Wash face using face wash sample packet I've brought in my toiletries bag
  4. Apply eye cream from the sample packet I've brought in my toiletries bag
  5. Apply moisturizer from the sample packet I've brought in my toiletries bag

No comments:

Post a Comment