Thursday, November 29, 2018

If my father's wildest dreams came true...

My youngest brother and his fiance would both be doctors in our hometown's medical centers, get married,* settle down in a very nice house five minutes or less from my parents' house, and give him grandchildren.

My sister and her husband would leave New York City and move back to our hometown, get a job at the local medical center's rehab department (my sister) and financial department (my brother-in-law), live in a nice house five minutes or less from my parents' house, and give him grandchildren.

My other brother and his wife would find jobs in the IE branch** of a big tech company such as Apple  (my brother) and local medical center's pharmacy (my sister-in-law), move into a very nice house five minutes or less from my parents' house, and give him grandchildren.

I would allow my father to set me up with a nice young man he met at the gym or Sabbath school, and we would get married and move into a charming house in our hometown five minutes or less from my parents' house, where I would work for the local university or public library (and my husband would probably be a doctor at the local medical center), and give him grandchildren.

We would all be very entangled in each other's lives, have a weekly dinner, and go on vacations together like the Modern Family family.

*this is already happening obviously 
**does not exist

No comments:

Post a Comment