Monday, January 22, 2018

Books read in 2017

  • Total books read during this year: 35
  • Total books that I started to read but didn't finish: 6
  • physical books read: 29
  • ebooks read: 6
  • physical books started but unfinished: 6
  • ebooks started but unfinished: 0
  • Nook ebooks read: 5
  • Kindle ebooks read: 1
  • Other ebooks format (browser/pdf/app/etc.) read: 0
  • Library books read: 11
  • Library books started but unread: 4
  • Books I liked: 26
  • Books I loved: 5
  • Books I hated: 0
  • Books I disliked or found meh: 2
  • Books I felt strongly about but can't classify under love or hate: 2
  • Books given away: 1, 7 to follow
I’m pleased to see I read more books this year than last. Although I’m no longer in a book club, I started reading some of the books I bought in thrift stores and yard sales etc. at the reference desk when it’s slow. It’s helped a lot. I have 3 full-sized bookshelves and it’s not enough for all my books, so I’ve been reading and weeding. This year from my reading I’ve chosen 8 books to give away. I left The Light Bearer in Cuba when I finished reading it, since that book was heavy and I needed the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment