Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Books Read in 2016


  • Total books read during this year: 33
  • Total books that I started to read but didn't finish: 5
  • physical books read: 22
  • ebooks read: 11
  • physical books started but unfinished: 2
  • ebooks started but unfinished: 3
  • Nook ebooks read: 5
  • Kindle ebooks read: 5
  • Other ebooks format (browser/pdf/app/etc.) read: 1
  • Library books read: 10
  • Library books started but unread: 1
  • Books I liked: 23
  • Books I loved: 4
  • Books I hated: 1
  • Books I disliked or found meh: 6
  • Books I felt strongly about but can't classify under love or hate: 2 (I mean I guess they did what they were supposed to do, but I hate unhappy endings/no comeuppance for the villain!)
I read fewer books than last year, due to tiredness after work and the instant gratification of the Internet and apps. What helped me is that I was part of a bookclub, and I read some books with them. I also traveled at least twice this year, which is really when I use my Nook. This year I began a new job where I spend more time at the reference desk and am able to read the new library books, plus my parents bought me a Kindle (!) for Christmas, so hopefully I'll do more reading next year!

Book reviews for I think most of the books I read should be under the book reviews tag.  >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment