Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yardsale haul

  • Lentenlands: My Childhood with Joy Davidman and C.S. Lewis by Douglas H. Gresham ($1)
  • Emma DVD (Gwyneth Paltrow version) ($1)
  • Amélie DVD ($1)
  • Bride & Prejudice DVD (yes, you read that right. It's the modern Bollywood retelling of P&P) (50 cents because it's just the DVD without the case)
  • Possession DVD (ditto, 50 cents)
They also had all three extended editions of the LOTR movies but I already own the normal versions (also bought from a yard sale, lol) and let's be real, I would never get around to watching the extra footage. I haven't even watched the DVD extras from the Narnia movies.  Also they had some Tom Hanks movies and I wanted to call my sister and ask her if she wanted me to get them for her but my phone died. >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment