Thursday, February 23, 2012

Two things that made me happy today

-I'm sitting at the bus stop when two guys pass me. "...Streets ahead!" says one. "Streets ahead?" repeats the other. "March 15!" the first replies. If you're a Community fan, you got that. I've never seen other Community fans in real life or at least heard them talk about the show.
-When I'm about to cross the street while walking home, a car stops at the sign in front of me, my favorite song by Gotye blasting from its speakers. With the biggest grin on my face, I step off the curb to cross the street, singing the ending line, "Now you're just somebody that I used to know..."

Two bonus random/embarrassing things:
-It was cold when I was walking home, so I pulled on the hood of my magenta hoodie. I pass a guy who laughs at me: "You look just like Little Red Riding Hood!"
-When I get to the apartment door, my key card doesn't work. Seeing the lights on, I ring the doorbell so my roommate could open the door for me. A girl I don't know opens the door. That's when I realize I'm at the wrong apartment complex. It looked exactly the same as my apartment, surroundings and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment