Thursday, September 22, 2011

I ended up buying the Nook Simple Touch. I also got this lovely case for it. I've read the quick-start guide, two books and two excerpts on it and I love it.
I've also started school. I've only had one class so far (I have class Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) so I can't quite tell how this quarter is going to be. So far it seems all right. I'm afraid I'm not that enthused about school right now. I like it fine; I just don't like all this responsibility about my portfolio hanging over my head. The thought of continuing and getting, like, a PhD or something makes me want to kill myself. I wouldn't mind doing another BA or something, but I have no money and I don't want to be any more in debt. Sigh. I'm going to do the best I can to get the most out of this year, but it's just so ominous to think this will be my last year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment